Our goal is to fill your vacancy as quickly as possible to maximize your return on investment. Re/max Crest Realty (Vancouver Rental Properties) strives for this efficiency without compromising the diligent search process necessary for finding a credible and trustworthy tenant. Re/max Crest Realty (Vancouver Rental Properties) provides the following landlord services and value added services through several marketing functions:
- A FREE market evaluation of your property by one of our experienced rental agents. We take in to account an array of essential factors when pricing your property. We deal directly with tenants and therefore have firsthand knowledge of their needs and wants. Our staff’s breadth of experience has enabled Re/Max Crest Realty (Vancouver Rental Properties) to follow and analyze certain housing and market trends imperative when assessing your property.
- Strategically marketing your property. In addition to listing your property on our search engine friendly website, we integrate other tactics into marketing your property. We have an existing database of tenants who receive targeted newsletters if a property matching their requirements is newly listed. Re/Max Crest Realty (Vancouver Rental Properties) also posts advertisements in local community newspapers and magazines directing increased traffic to our website.
- Our recently released website is the perfect canvas to showcase your property. Its sleek design and optimized search tools allow visitors to effortlessly access all of our listings. Some of the sites listing features include interactive maps, flash photo galleries and amenities in the area.
- After your property has been successfully rented, we also have the ability to keep your property on the site under our RENTED area. This section provides a date for availability and keeps tenants interested in future vacancy.
- Rental showings for interested tenants. Realizing that some listings may have existing tenants occupying the property, Re/Max Crest Realty (Vancouver Rental Properties) thoughtfully organizes group showings to prospective tenants.
- Ensuring that the applying tenants are credible. Through a rigorous screening process we verify credit, references, employment and previous landlords.
- Completion of all documentation in full compliance with the Residential Tenancy Act of British Columbia. This includes the preparation and signing of the Residential Tenancy Act as well as other documentation such as property inspection reports noting the condition of the property and furnishings (if any).